Bus stop closures on Rossland Road
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023 11:45 AM
Routes: 211, 216
When: Effective Monday, April 17 until futher notice.
The following stops will be closed or moved on Rossland Road in Ajax, due to ongoing construction.
- Stop #92016 – Rossland Road eastbound @ Harkins Drive will be closed. Please use stop #92015 - Eastbound @ 575 Rossland Road.
- Stop #92017 – Rossland Road eastbound @ Ravenscroft Road. Please use the temporary stop on Rossland Road, east of Ravenscroft Road.
- Stop #2168 – Rossland Road eastbound @ Pearce Drive will be closed. Please use...
Detour - Centennial Circle - PULSE 900 and Blue Night Route N1
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023 11:30 AM
Routes: PULSE 900 and Blue Night Route N1
When: Monday, April 17, 7:00 to Friday, June 30, 23:59
Due to a construction closure at Centennial Circle, PULSE 900 and Blue Night Route N1 detour is extended to Friday, June 30, via Morningside Avenue and Ellesmere Road.
Stop #3589 – Centennial Circle will be closed
- Westbound service will end at stop #9473 – Ellesmere Road westbound @ Military Trail.
- Eastbound service will start at stop #7698 - Ellesmere Road eastbound @ Military Trail.
Highlights from the April 2023 Transit Executive Committee Meeting
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2023 07:30 AM
Whitby, Ontario – On April 5, members of the Durham Region Transit Executive Committee (TEC) met to discuss various Durham Region Transit (DRT) initiatives and updates. Details and highlights include:
- Transit Operator and Worker Appreciation Day: During the week of March 18, to celebrate Transit Operator and Worker Appreciation Day, DRT highlighted employees on social media, noting their contributions to public transit in Durham. This annual day of recognition honours operations, maintenance and...
April 17, 2023 service updates
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 06:00 AM
Whitby, Ontario – On Monday, April 17, 2023, Durham Region Transit (DRT) will implement service updates to improve connections on select routes and adjust for seasonal demand.
When: Service updates will begin on Monday, April 17, 2023.
Where: Routes are being adjusted across Durham Region as follows:
Monday to Sunday:
- Trips will operate to and from North Campus Terminal, seven days a week, providing direct service between Brooklin and North Campus Terminal. Select trips will...
Region of Durham and DRT accepting applications from Oshawa, Scugog and Uxbridge representatives for the Transit Advisory Committee
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2023 08:30 AM
Whitby, Ontario – The Region of Durham and Durham Region Transit (DRT) are currently accepting applications from residents in Oshawa, Scugog and Uxbridge for the Transit Advisory Committee (TAC).
The TAC is comprised of 17 members in total (16 voting and one non-voting) with representation from each area municipality. Details about membership, composition and eligibility criteria are outlined in the Terms of Reference.
When: Completed applications should be submitted to the Regional Clerk.