Posted on Friday, August 25, 2023 11:06 AM
Routes: 211, 216
When: Effective Monday, April 17 until futher notice.
The following stops will be closed or moved on Rossland Road in Ajax, due to ongoing construction.
- Stop #92016 – Rossland Road eastbound @ Harkins Drive will be closed. Please use stop #92015 - Eastbound @ 575 Rossland Road.
- Stop #92017 – Rossland Road eastbound @ Ravenscroft Road. Please use the temporary stop on Rossland Road, east of Ravenscroft Road.
- Stop #2168 – Rossland Road eastbound @ Pearce Drive will be closed. Please use...
Posted on Friday, August 25, 2023 11:05 AM
When: Thursday, June 29 to Monday, October 30, 2023
Beginning Thursday, June 29, the following stops will be closed due to construction on Taunton Road and Clearbrook Drive, and will re-open on Monday, October 30, 2022:
- Stop #824 (Taunton Road westbound @ Clearbrook)
- Stop #847 (Taunton Road eastbound @ Clearbrook)
The following temporary stops will be available in the area:
- For stop #847, please use stop #848 (Taunton Road eastbound @ Harmony Road) on Taunton Road, east of Clearbrook Drive.
Posted on Friday, August 25, 2023 11:04 AM
When: Tuesday, August 8, 07:00 to Friday, September 29, 17:00
Due to construction, stop #560 – Thornton Road southbound @ Castlegrove Avenue and
stop #561 – Thornton Road southbound @ King Street, will be closed.
Please use temporary stop located at:
- Thornton southbound, north of Castlegrove Avenue.
- Thornton southbound, south of King Street
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023 04:48 PM
Whitby, Ontario – Durham Region Transit (DRT) will resume regular scheduled service on Saturday, August 26 following a fire at the Oshawa bus depot. Inspections have been completed, concluding that the facility is safe for staff to proceed with regular operations.
DRT will operate the service that was announced in June until Tuesday, September 5. After Tuesday, September 5, previously planned service updates will take effect.
To access the current schedule, visit DurhamRegionTransit.com/OurServices....
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023 05:26 PM
Whitby, Ontario – Durham Region Transit (DRT) customers are reminded that service changes implemented on Wednesday, August 16 will remain in place, following a fire at the Oshawa bus depot.
Progress is being made daily with the facility clean-up and restoration of services to ensure the safe reopening of the 710 Raleigh location and return to regular service.
The next service update is planned for Thursday, August 24.
When: DRT Service changes implemented on Wednesday, August 16 remain in place...