One Fare Anywhere
You can travel across Durham Region on both DRT and GO Transit buses using a single fare. Riding on one of the GO Transit One Fare Anywhere routes enhances the DRT network by reaching parts of the Region not serviced by DRT.
One Fare Anywhere makes transferring between DRT and GO buses easy. Passengers who travel on GO bus routes 71, 81, 88, 90 and 91 can transfer to and from these routes to any DRT bus—without paying two fares.
To take advantage of One Fare Anywhere, use a DRT ticket, transfer, monthly pass (not on PRESTO) or U-Pass to board. It’s that easy!
If you use a DRT ticket to board a GO bus on a One Fare Anywhere route, you will be given a proof of payment to use as you transfer. Similarly, you can use your DRT transfer to board a GO bus alone a One Fare Anywhere route. (Transfers must be valid and not past the expiry time in order to be used as fare.)
Unfortunately, you cannot use cash or PRESTO for One Fare Anywhere.
GO Transit One Fare Anywhere Routes:
• Route 81 – Beaverton/Port Perry/Whitby
• Route 90 – Newcastle/Oshawa
• Route 91 – Newcastle/Oshawa Express
• Route 88 – Peterborough/Oshawa (between Oshawa GO and Clarington North Park-and-Ride/Carpool Lot only)
• Route 71 – Stouffville/Uxbridge (between Goodwood and Uxbridge only)